Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Game Genie Codes for Sega Consoles

As you may already know if you taken a look into my GameGenie page there are Game Genies released to some of Sega's Video Game Consoles. There are only 2 Sega consoles that is in my dictionary, and they are still being updated with new Games and Codes.

Below is the list of Sega Consoles that GameGenie is available to, click on the name and you will go directly to that page of GameGenie codes that is meant for that particular console:

Sega Genesis GameGenie Codes

Sega Game Gear GameGenie Codes

No comments:

Post a Comment